> I found a firmware file on the mesa website that traded the 6th
> stepgen for a pwm.  You can get a module on ebay for about $12 that
> converts that to 0-10v.  Just set mine up that way and it's working
> great..

Hi Joel,

Well, the one in the forum uses P1 for the PWM output so all the
stepgens are still available.
About the purchase, I would love to have the converter ready to use but
shipping cost to Argentina and taxes for something that little would be
ridiculously high. I see if I can find some arduino or PIC module ready to
use here, if not I'll have to make my own.

Stay well!