On Thu, 14 Apr 2022, Marius wrote:

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 17:56:53 +0200
From: Marius <mar...@mastercut.co.za>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Looking for 7i92 bit file

On 2022/04/14 17:25, Peter C. Wallace wrote:

I suspect that you are right. For the sake of time running out I just slaved the X stepgen in the bit file. I am using a simple trivkins with no slave axis defined. The only issue now is that the DIR signal on the slave has to be inverted somehow. Is there a way to NOT the pin in the bit definition?

setp hm2_7i92.0.stepgen.xx.direction.invert_output true

I know that one but I am brutalizing the bit file by putting the stepgen 0 on two allocations. I would like to invert the StepGenDirPin in the bit file before I compile. If possible.

That seem;a a bit crazy to me and prevents proper gantry homing for example
why not just fix the hal file?

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics

Peter Wallace