On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:54:41 -0200 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
> <barbi...@profusion.mobi> said:
>> dunno. Just seems that you'll not get the virtual keyboard unless you
>> do that. I need to try patches to see if it really work out, Valerio
>> is about to test some things as well as he is the one that is putting
>> some effort on it.

> do you have info on what really this is for and why? right now, i don't "get
> it" where this is meant to be, and why.

Is it the same bug (or related) to the one, when you change window (and back),
the elementary.entry just loose the focus, and the virtual keyboard cant send
any character to it anymore. (and I could not find a function to force the
focus on the entry. I have to restart my application).

Im suffering from this on openmoko (shr).

Best regards,
 Laszlo