On Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:44:47 -0000, "Bob Turner"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, this is what I was doing.  I can't see any way to do that without
using 2 hands.  That alone is reason for me to not buy the 7.

--
Paul Prior MD   Get rebates from online purchases - up to 30% cash back.
Coshocton, OH   Includes: Disney,Borders,Wine.com,800.com,Dell,petstore