Quantum computers extend computability into bounded quantum polynomial
sets. These are more extensive than bounded polynomial algorithms, and
faster.

As for neural organoids, these could be used to repair brain tissue damaged
by stroke or other event. As for interfacing them with computers, that
begins to look a bit like the Daleks on Dr. Who.

LC