Dear Telmo, oil wells went down deeper than previously estimated as
feasible. Techniques are evolving.
If 2, 0r 5 pipes are inadequate in transport capacity, use more. Ask the
engineers - I also claim ignorance.
the geological temperature vertical map is varying according to a lot of
factors.
Ignorance is not a good argument for not considering (and asking).
John