On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Telmo Menezes <te...@telmomenezes.com>
wrote:

>> ​>​
>> Besides that Mrs. Lincoln how did you like the play?

​> ​
> Why so nasty?

​It's been 152 years. Too soon?​

> ​> ​
> All I was saying is that quantum computers are not
> ​ ​
> qualitatively different in a way that could help explain
> ​ ​
> consciousness.

​And all I was saying is that quantum computers *ARE*
 ​
qualitatively different in the way they could perform intelligent actions,
and all this hand wringing over consciousness is a waste of time because we
already know as much as we're ever going to know about that.

 John K Clark