On Fri, Nov 24, 2023 at 5:51 PM Brent Meeker <meekerbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> And the best response to my challenge that you could come up with was:
>> "*The explanation is in print which is classica*l"
>>

> * > Can you tell the difference between the above and "The explanation is
> classical and is in print." *

Yes. The print is classical but the explanation is not. I also know the
difference between the cat is in the hat and the hat is in the cat.

 > * I never said there were not explanations using quantum concepts like
> Hilbert space and the Born rule. *

Therefore you were never able to do what I challenged you to do, which was
"Using only classical concepts explain to me how and why the Quantum Eraser
Experiment works."

> * > This started with me pointing out, like Bohr, that all science:
> experiments, records, results, theories are necessarily in a classical
> world. *

NO.  Records of the results of experiments are written down classically,
but the theories needed to predict those results must be quantum
mechanical, and a quantum interpretation is needed to understand why those
theories are so good at making correct predictions.

* > To say that those theories may postulate quantum world does not
> invalidate it.*

That depends on what the pronoun "it" in the above refers to.

iyu