On Sun, Nov 26, 2023 at 2:52 PM Brent Meeker <meekerbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Copenhagen does not explain why some are more real than others, Many
>> Worlds says the obvious answer to this dilemma is that they are all equally
>> real, so there is nothing that needs explaining.
>

> * >Except how many of them are they,*

Either an astronomical number to an astronomical power of universes or an
infinite number of universes depending on if space-time is continuous or
discrete which today nobody knows.

*> when exactly is the split,*

The split starts when a change is made and spreads outward at either the
speed of light or is instantaneous, it makes no difference which, the
results are the same either way so you can think about it in the way you
prefer.

> *and how do they instantiate the probabilities that we measure.*

There is one observer for every quantum state Schrodinger's cat is in.

1zp