Good call, Judy -- I was not at my best in the earlier posts about
this issue, and I am guilty of wanting to be on both sides.

I do like shaming the TMO for its pose of secularity, yet I was one of
those very posers for decades.

I haven't looked, but believe me, whatever I did post, I never once
had you in mind as a troll.  You're a very special kind of irritant
but not one that approaches trollishness IMO.  You're much more like
the painful smack one gets in a Zen joint when one becomes less alert.

Richard is incapable of dialog -- and you're a master listener.
Richard hates communicational clarity -- you cannot breathe without it.
Richard cheats  -- and you're honest honest honest.
Richard's sick -- you're too sane for your own good.

I believe we would agree 100% about the SBAL "angels and gods" issues.

Edg