--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This discussion is so twisted by trollism.

Ya know, Edg, you *could* have explained to start
with what you tell us in this post. If you were
just going to let people guess what your motivations
in cornering your intro TM teacher were, you don't
really have any business blaming those who got it
wrong. Your earlier post made it sound--at least to
me--as though you initially wanted TM to be secular.

You went on to quote me, apparently as one of the
"trolls," yet I went on to point out what you do,
that anybody who doesn't think there's a lot about
"God" in SBAL has never actually read it.