Nabby:

<From your posts here your knowledge of Maharishis teaching is rather
limited, to say the least. Your claim to be a TM-teacher means
nothing whatsoever. Just because you have taken TTC obviously does
not mean that you understood what he said there. Compared to many
Sidhas I know your level of understanding is close to 0.>

Me:

Well you know Nabby I certainly have changed my perspective about
MMY's teachings through the 18 years since I left it.  But in all that
time one thing has been pretty consistent: TMers accuse me of not
understanding the teaching because I no longer parrot the party line
and now view it differently than MMY does.  And people still think
that repeating the words that MMY says means "understanding."

To be considered ill informed about the details of MMY's silliness is
a recognition of years of my personal growth out of his mindset, so
I'll take your intended insult that positive way.  And coming from a
person who holds the beliefs you do concerning "Lord  Mitreya", could
it really be any different between us?  But I choose to post here to
interact with you too Nabby, and your neg vibe doesn't harsh my buzz
at all.  Sorry, I know you had your hopes up.

But as I told another TM expert, Richard, you want to wear the crown,
King of TM information, it is all yours.  If it is a little tight, I
recommend your getting the next size up cuz I have noticed that the
swelling doesn't seem to ever go down.