salyavin, my two answers are: I'm neither a dualist nor a duelist (-:

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 5:19 PM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Salyavin, could you guys please make up your ding dang minds?! Either we're too
dense and weighing down one end of the boat, or we're too fluffy. We can't be
both!

You mean you aren't a dualist?

 Check your physics books if you don't believe me.

OK, it says that you have a guilty conscience because we saved you a seat in
the lifeboat. But if you'd rather stay around here....

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:17 PM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Share,

It's a big boat.  There's plenty of room for everyone.

I'm just worried that the sudden increase of density at one end will upend it.

I heard an analogy once that makes sense to me wrt FFL: that we're all in this
lifeboat together. If one person changes position or leaves the boat, or if
someone new arrives, everybody has to shift a bit to help maintain the balance
of the boat. Ahoy mateys!

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 2:17 PM, "Bhairitu noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]"