http://www.naiaonline.org/body/articles/archives/limitlawpennsylvania.htm

here you go.. please read and if it will help my case, michelle.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:39 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Hideyo's court case 19th??

Do you have the citation for that case? I would love to read the decision.  It's great you found that case.  You should actually bring a copy with you to submit to the court. Not having read the decision, I do not know if it is technically relevant to your case (your boyfriend should be able to tell), but it may be if the issue is simply definition of "nuisance" in terms of animals.  The court you will be in front of probably has not really thought this through, and the case may help with that. The case may also show both the court and the city attorney that you know that appealing a lot can sometimes eventually pay off and that you are willing to do that-- which they would hate to have to deal with.

You may want to see if there is a way to get this case to the city attorney informally too, like through the friend who is going to talk to him.

Michelle