No, it doesn't sound stupid at all. There are those of us who firmly believe our friends talk to us and understand what we say and do for them. When you are very quiet (often asleep) and ready, he will visit you. Don't be afraid. It is very real and will happen only if you want it to and ask him to come.

You did everything you could for this lovely little one. Most importantly you stayed with his through it al. Tears are fine. Let them come and don't listen to anyone who might put you down over them. BooBoo is very precious and taught you and all who came into contact with him even those on computers.

I am so very sorry for the pain you are in but so glad that you and BooBoo found each other. So is he.