Thanks, Tonya.  I have a lot of cats...have lost 4
this year.  It's never easy.  There are some though,
that you have a very special place in your heart for.
Smokey was one of these.  A short time after Smokey
died, my husband's favorite friend, Moon died
unexpectedly from a pancreatic tumor.  These were 2 of
the guys that slept right next to us.  David said when
he crosses over, he wants to see his dad, and then
Moon and the other guys next!!!  This from a guy it
took me 20 yers to convert to CAT!!

Take care,
Dede

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs