For BooBoo:

All alone I plaintively cry in the night

The ones who own me don't care about me

My coat is all matted my fur filled with fleas

I don't fell so well, but can't give up my fight

A gentle hand reaches to caress me with love

Won't you keep me and hold me and make me your own,

I know that with you I won't be alone.

Won't someone just love me before I must go

Now I am yours, thank god up above

I am cared for and hugged, given peace that I need

My purr tells my people I'm grateful indeed

For the first time in my life I'm surrounded with love.

My body is weak, the fight won't be long

My people embrace me I wish I could stay

But we'll meet at the bridge on some glorious day

With the ones who have loved me is where I'll belong

So very sorry for your loss.  I am sure I am not the only one who hopes you
will keep in contact with this group.  You and BooBoo have touched many lives.

Sue