________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 3:27 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: BooBoo left us

Ah thank you Kerry.  It's been difficult.  I thought we'd start feeling
a little better by now but that isn't happening.  We got a lovely floral
arrangement from the Animal Hospital on Tuesday and a touching card
today from the Vet and all the staff with such kind messages on it and
of course I started to cry.  I miss him so much.  I look beside me when
I go to bed and he's not there and it just breaks my heart all over
again.  Last night I was almost alseep and this picture of him laying on
the table lifeless came to mind and I swear I had an anxiety attack.  We
both know we did what was best for him.  He is no longer suffering but
boy we sure are.  We don't even have any happy memories because he was
never really well.  All we wanted to do was give him some joy.

Lynne