Hi Tonya
Maggie's symptoms sound identical to the ones we were dealing with two years ago. We used so many supplements and remedies that I am not sure what did what, but two years later we have a kittie who seems happy and healthy with the exception of her
mouth, which somedays seems irritated and somedays, not.

Here are the things we used:
l-lycine for the viral symptoms (upper respiratory). You can get it at a health food store. I used 500mg capsules which I opened and sprinkled into her wet food twice a day.

DMG Liquid which is a formula designed to boost her immune system. We gave her a dose daily.

Forti-Flora is a probiotic that helped her get rid of diarrhea and supposedly is an overall boost
for her immunity.

We also tried to find the best quality cat food that she would tolerate. We wound up feeding her
Petguard which is available at Whole Foods.

Since we were able to get rid of her symptoms we are now giving her interferon every other day, hoping to keep her immunity up and enable her to fight off secondary infections.

As we've all learned, there isn't a magic pill and every kittie reacts differently. I hope Maggie is able to get rid of her symptoms and continue to enjoy the love and care you've given to her.

Jane