Any chance of finding another vet???

Re chemo: That is what the experts wanted to do to the Royal Princess Kitty Katt for cancer. I talked to her regular vets and we decided that the chemo would take an awful toll on Kitty, making her miserable. We opted to do nothing. This is what I chose based on her personality and the very honest information I got from my vets at Middletown Animal Clinic. Sometimes you need to get an objective opinion and information about a lot of things. You can't afford it. Do not feel bad about that. This may be a kindness.

Do you have access to a homeopathic vet? I have a wonderful one who has treated six of my wonderful guys and girls for various things. Just an idea.