From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Cougar Clan
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 8:38 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw: New to Feline Leukemia

Some will disagree but, if you can, keeping Lucky inside will help
keep him healthy at his age even w/o the FeLV issue.  There are some
ferals who hang out at Mom's that are in that age group and I worry
about them. They can't be touched but are very wonderful cats.  I live
trapped them to s/n but they would totally stress out in a house.
Lucky has settled down into a house routine as some other ferals of
mine have.  Don't tempt fate by letting him out again.  (MHO)