What a wonderful kennel setup you have and I truly appreciate the detailed
suggestion.  We live on a military base in Japan and our whole yard isn't even
the size of your kennel.  I'm not even sure if chain link is something I could
purchase here.  Maybe if she hangs on until we move back to the states I will
be able to use your suggestion.
Thank you.