From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sharyl
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 11:39 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw: New to Feline Leukemia

A safer option might be to order Fiji a harness and taking her for walks.
It's pretty hard to walk a cat with a collar but a harness is pretty safe.
You;d have to put it on her a few times inside 1st so she got used to it.
Then she could safely explore the great outdoors.  By the way you don't walk
a cat.  They walk you.  LOL

Mattie, my blind FeLV kitty loved going outside and exploring.  I used a
harness and one of those retractable leashes.
Sharyl