I also received an email. I'm fairly new to the group and haven't posted as
of yet. I didn't understand why they said the emails to me were bouncing
because I have been receiving all of your posts on a regular basis. Anyone
have a clue?

Prairie Rose

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 8:14 PM, Melinda Kerr <msk...@me.com> wrote:

> I also received that email and did not know what it meant.  I know my last
> posting was very short and posted.  I was thinking that maybe a filter was
> causing some of the emails I should have received to bounce as I often read
> a chain with emails that I didn't see.
>

> On Mar 12, 2012, at 9:07 AM, Sally Davis wrote:
>
> Did anyone else get an email from this group that says the emails are
> bouncing? I am afraid to click on it in case it is a malicious link .
>
> James I am still here.
>
> Sally Davis
>

>> The real problem is feeders who do not TNR.  That's how these feral/hard
>> stray colonies get out of control.  Managing these colonies means
>> responsible s/n, feeding and medical treatment when needed.
>>
>> JMHO
>> Sharyl

becauseofbentley.blogspot.com
because of bentley facebook