Yes, I do return FIV cats, but nor FeLV cats, but,like I said, Alley Cat Allies
is against testing any ferals & would return FeLV cats.

________________________________
 From: Lee Evans <moonsiste...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] TNR

TNR is a good way to guard against the spread of FIV since the way most cats
spread this disease is through deep bites while fighting during mating season.
FIV is not easily spread through contact with other cats.  A mom cat who is
FIV+ may pass it to her offspring but they may also throw it off within 3
months and test negative after that.  In addition, I have a small group of FIV
cats who have been living with it for the past 6 years and are healthy and
happy.  My FeLv cats on the other hand, may remain non-symptomatic for as long
as 2 years but eventually, they do succumb to either the disease or other
complications due to the underlying disease, mostly lymphoma.  So don't mix
FeLv+ cats with regular cats.  But mixing neutered/spayed FIV+ cats with your
regular feline community will not ordinarily endanger anyone unless one of the
cats in the group is a habitual nasty fighter.  Most of my cats have a couple
of FIV+ cats mixed in but no one is
 a serious fighter so they are all safe.  Lee