Well, we had our Rose Bowl Parade. The weather was gorgeous. Seventy-two
degrees, w/a slight breeze. I can just see the people who live in snow
states, and who saw the Parade, getting ready to move to sunny CA. Please
bear in mind that sometimes the solid earth provides feet massages for
happy cows and sheep. :)

On the fiber side, I'm just finishing a pair of socks I started in the
last decade. I have some merino/sea cell fiber out, for the next pair of
socks. Some mohair that needs to be washed and spun up. The wool room is
full of fiber that needs to find a new home.
--
wrnk
d2