It's been really fun to see and read all the activity on the fibernet list
lately.
I'm gearing up to get heavily into spinning mode.  I have a couple of nice
fleece to spin but what I really need to get to is a bunch of silk/merino that
needs spinning and dyeing so I can make some spring weight tops, etc.  It's not
my most fun thing to spin but it does make a wonderful yarn and fabric.

The other big thing I'm doing is New Mexico Fiber Artisans - I'm the director
and we're gearing up for Convergence.  Our web site is up
(www.nmfiberartisans.org) and we're getting ready to get a printed directory
done just in time to hand out in July.  We're a relatively new organization but
our goal is to be the source for information on all things fiber in New Mexico.
 It's pretty exciting!  So I hope to see a lot of you in Albuquerque in July!
Katy Blanchard
Urban Eagle Design
www.urbaneagle.com
Youngsville,  New Mexico