My wrist is finally back to nearly normal after surgery this fall so all
projects have been on hold while my wrist heals.  I've knitted some easy
scarves for Christmas presents and now have a commission for a pair of felted
slippers.  Don't like to knit to order but guess I'll do this one then done.

I have a project on the loom that has been sitting there half threaded for six
months that my wrist wouldn't let me finish.  I guess I need to get back to
that.  A complex table runner of alternating bands of huck lace and turned
overshot.  Sure hope it comes out as I had planned but I'm not sure where I
left off now.  Threaded three warp threads per dent, it will be hard to count!

I always have something on the big wheel and the travel wheel probably has
something simple on it from the sheep show season.  I always take my travel
wheel to the shows and spin in the barn after I finish showing.  Helps sell my
fleeces as well as entertain the public.  I take something that doesn't matter
much because I get talking to people and don't pay close attention to my
spinning.  I'll have to check to see what I left on that wheel.  The big wheel
has some silk/angora/ rambouillet blend from Crystal Creek that I love.  I need
to get that finished so I can knit that shawl that I've been eyeing.

Other than that, I'm out in the sheep pens getting ready for lambing that
should start next week.  With about 40 ewes due to lamb this season, I"ll be a
bit busy for a while.  Most of my girls are well "trained" to lamb in daylight
but every once in a while, one rebels and lambs at night.  THat and my day job
keep my on my toes.

Robin Snyder, spinner, weaver, shepherd
Border Collie Rescue - California  www.bcrescue.net
San Diego County, CA