I have been spinning for close to 20 years. The first wheel I bought was a
Country Craftsman, which I loved but it takes up quite a bit of floor space
that I no longer have.  About 15 years ago I got a Lindrum which I LOVE!  It's
versatile - I can spin anything on it - and it's portable.  Plus it has a very
small footprint.  The other thing I like about it is that it's very easy to
adjust.  I have never found anything I couldn't spin on this wonderful wheel.
Katy Blanchard
Urban Eagle Design
www.urbaneagle.com
Youngsville,  New Mexico

> Messages in this topic (7)
> RECENT ACTIVITY: New Members 3
> Visit Your Group
> A message archive and photo page are maintained. Commercial selling and spam
> are not allowed. Members are allowed to offer personal items for giving away
> or selling. See <http://hem.bredband.net/ronpar/fninfo.html> for more details.

> .

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional