On 13/08/2014 16:22, Tom Coleman wrote:

> Understanding maybe, but I'm not sure you can say the same for Agreement.
>
> And excuse me, but you may not have to support either interface in the future
> if the current users die off waiting for a FB3 release.

AFAIK, Firebird 3 is at Alpha 2, which snapshots almost always available.

This discussion was actually started internally.

You all think alpha versions and snapshots are there for what?

It's not there for we developers, certainly.

What's the problems you reported after you did your tests? (you did, not?)

Adriano