Hi Paul,

I created https://github.com/skopaliks/Firebird-SQL-Lib

but I have some stupid questions:

1. What kind of license will be best for this project?

I chose LGPL3, is it ok?

2. What prefix do you prefer for this?

I prefer LIB$, like LIB$CheckTriggerUniquePostion.

Any other idea?

3. The best will be, if each SP (or function or ...) will be in separate file and there will be one file that will cover (INPUT) all of them.

But isql is not friendly because if you are using relative path, this path is from current isql directory not to file with INPUT command.

Is there any work around for this?

Slavek

Ing. Slavomir Skopalik
Executive Head
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Collection and evaluation of data from machines and laboratories
by means of system MASA (http://www.elektlabs.cz/m2demo)
Address:
Elekt Labs s.r.o.
Chaloupky 158