On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 19:49:34 +0200 Slavomir Skopalik wrote

> Hi Paul,
>
> I created https://github.com/skopaliks/Firebird-SQL-Lib
>
> but I have some stupid questions:
>
> 1. What kind of license will be best for this project?
>
> I chose LGPL3, is it ok?

If the aim is that the stored procedures can one day be integrated into
the Firebird distribution then the Initial Developer's PUBLIC LICENSE
(IDPL) should be used. It is based on the original InterBase Public
License (IPL) that was used for the release of InterBase source code by
Borland. You can see the IDPL here:

 https://www.ibphoenix.com/about/firebird/idpl

and the IPL here:

 https://www.ibphoenix.com/about/firebird/ipl

> 2. What prefix do you prefer for this?
>
> I prefer LIB$, like LIB$CheckTriggerUniquePostion.
>
> Any other idea?

That could work. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Paul
--
Paul Reeves
http://www.ibphoenix.com