Roman Simakov wrote 11.10.2021 20:23:
     > pag_header in every tablespace is reserved and may be replaced by a
     > new page type.

        You mean page zero, which is currently always pag_header. I see no
reason
    to change this, so far. Header page uses to describe properties of database
    and could be extended to describe pagespace when necessary.

I have no objections. I suppose it will be used for nbackup implementation at
least.

BTW, how are you going to prevent a tablespace file from being declared in two or more databases simultaneously?

--
  WBR, SD.