On 10/11/21 10:07 PM, Dimitry Sibiryakov wrote:
Roman Simakov wrote 11.10.2021 20:23:
     > Note: *MAIN* - is a name of the basic database file.

        Please, use *DEFAULT* for default (main) tablespace at "main" database file.     It is much more consistent with SQL and allows to avoid new unnecessary keyword.

I'd be happy to agree. Actually we took a look at Oracle syntax. The fact is that DEFAULT means different things. For example, DEFAULT tablespace for indices is the tablespace of its table. That's why DEFAULT is not such an obvious name as we want it to be. But MAIN exactly specifies the database itself. We especially have removed DEFAULT from the new version of the proposal because it's better to explicitly require a tablespace name in the beginning. Later we can add defaults. But if you have a good idea how to resolve this issue we will be happy to use it in the proposal.

  May I suggest to use word "PRIMARY" then?..

+1