On 27-11-2021 14:10, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
On 26-11-2021 10:10, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
I'd appreciate if Mark could test scrollability from the Jaybird side too (i.e. without fbclient involved), but the new protocol should be supported for that.

I'm running into some odd behaviour. As soon as I do a fetch_next or fetch_prior, any subsequent fetch ignores the fetch direction, and applies fetch_next (or fetch_prior).

Correction: it behaves as fetch_next (or fetch_prior) for the amount of rows that was fetched in the last fetch (or at least some number of rows buffered on the server).

I can understand needing to take into account the client-side buffer, but I don't think that I should take into account any rows that the server has buffered.

Mark Rotteveel