I have rebuilt my Fb 2.5 database as Fb 3.0, and have upgraded to the
current provider.

Now I am trying to make the web app which previously used Fb2.5 work. I
am able to connect via isql, and by FlameRobin.

Connection Failed to Open for ConnectionString:

Database=d:\db\Fb\Data\MyDb.fdb;user=SYSDBA;password=masterkey;DataSource=localhost;Pooling=true;MinPoolSize=0;MaxPoolSize=100;Connection
 Lifetime=0;Connection Timeout=15;

Exception:

FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbException (0x80004005): connection
rejected by remote interface ---> connection rejected by remote
interface

    at FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbConnectionInternal.Connect()
    at
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbConnectionPoolManager.Pool.CreateNewConnectionIfPossibleImpl(FbConnectionString
 connectionString)
    at
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbConnectionPoolManager.Pool.GetConnection(FbConnection
 owner)
    at
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbConnectionPoolManager.Get(FbConnectionString
connectionString, FbConnection owner)
    at FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbConnection.Open()

The original string failed also:

Database=d:\db\Fb\Data\MyDb.fdb;user=SYSDBA;password=masterkey;server=MyServer;Pooling=true;MinPoolSize=0;MaxPoolSize=100;Connection
 Lifetime=0;Connection Timeout=15;

firebird.conf is default with ServerMode - Classic

databases.conf is default

How can I get this to work?

Thanks!

--