Gee -- sounds like you're describing a Nokia ip120 to me.

http://www.nokia.com/securitysolutions/platforms/index.html

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Ginski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 9:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Firewall for Small Office

Please forgive me for the question, but, I don't see it in the archives. Our
organization is looking for an appliance firewall solution that includes an
extra port. In other words, a minimum of 3 ports. Each of the 3 ports must
be capable of processing firewall rules. The third port would be for a DMZ
or "Service Net" (having its own set of rules). The problem I am running
into is that would be for a small office (30 users or less), 3 ports,needs
to be securely remotely configurable (via the Internet), needs to pass IPSEC
traffic (does not have to do VPN just pass the traffic)and inexpensive
($1000 - $2000) I am aware of the many "types" of firewalls (stateful
inspection, etc). "Types of firewalls" are not my problem right now. I can't
seem to find 1 firewall that meets our other needs. My problem is, given our
needs, finding firewalls that meet our cost requirement.Are there any such a
devices?Please let me knowwhat. Thanks in advance for your help.