That would leave no way to execute the command as-is without accepting any
autocompletion. It would also be extremely shocking to any existing CLI user
that typing `some command here<enter>` would not actually run that command.

I feel pretty strongly that the behavior of <enter> should not be modified in
any fashion. If you want to accept suggestions, there are multiple ways to do
so (e.g. tab, ctrl-f).

-Kevin