  From: FRANCIS CARCIA
  To: K3PZ
  Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 9:23 PM
  Subject: Re: Flex

  Paul,
  I've been building and testing receivers for almost 40 years and into
anything new.
  But I have to tell you the Flex software although cool to use is not as great
it could be.
  I was quite surprised when my old RA6830 outperformed the Flex software while
the I2PHD was a bit better than the Racal with a stock Dell sound card. I know
Rob Sherwood and have verified his numbers within a dB on a number of
receivers. I trust his numbers over anything the ARRL does. Flex would have
impressed me if they were able to make the IP3 numbers with the preamp on. I
don't have an attitude problem with Flex at all.
  I'm just stating real test results. Frank

  K3PZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    First of all you are not bursting MY bubble at all.  I did not design the
Flex 5K nor do I program PowerSDR. You sound like you have somewhat of an
attitude problem about the Flex product line? I'm not sure why that may be but
if you take the time to read the Flex forum you would see some of Rob
Sherwood's comment that for some reason you don't beleive exist.  Take your
rant to the Flex Reflector. Here is the URL:

http://mail.flex-radio.biz/pipermail/flexradio_flex-radio.biz/2007-September/thread.html

    73 de
    Paul Zora
    K3PZ