Peter G. Viscarola wrote:

> I'm just wondering what the PowerSDR devs are planning... what type of
> decomposition have they proposed?  Is there a draft of an architecture
> document or something that we can read and comment on?

I thought it had been mentioned several times on this list and on
dttsp-linux. I've written a white paper and will be giving a talk
on it at DCC in Hartford in a couple of weeks. The paper will be
appearing in the Proceedings.

After TAPR has had a chance to get its digs in with the
Proceedings, I'll make a version available online, next Spring
most likely.

The principle we've articulated often is that comments in the form
of working code are gratefully accepted. All others will be
addressed as circumstances permit.

73
Frank
AB2KT