Ahhh.  A new contest class - Multi Operator AI Spider Assisted (MOAISA)

-Tim
----

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lee A Crocker
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 12:06 PM
To: Flexradio
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] 2OSR Anyone???

If it was me I would have 14 watch receivers in the passband running as
robots, one receiver for the run station and one RX for the S&P station.
I would have the robots automatically scan a given sub-band looking for
stuff needed, by analyzing every signal in their little slice of
spectrum in a sub band.  I'm a CW guy so it would require some means of
artificial analysis of CW signals like a neural net or AI.  If something
showed up that was needed the robot would inform the S&P op and would
take that op to the correct freq to work the station.  The S&P op could
be doing a second run in the mean time while he was waiting for the
robots to inform him of S&P.   If you had more watch receivers you could
probably have both ops timeshare S&P with run on seperate bands..  That
might require a second transmitter  SDR-X here we come

73  W9OY