This kind of reminds me of the robot packet station I
ran for Field Day one year a long time ago. It would
call CQ, wait for a connection, log it, hand out a QSO
number, then disconnect and start over.
All running on my Commodore 128!
73, Jim  KQ6EA

http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/