Doxygen would need to be tweaked a bit, since it is not set up for XML  I
started hunting for an XML documentation engine last night.   All the ones I
have found so far do only one page at a time.  We want it to do the same
thing that Doxygen does, which is to read through all the subdirectories,
dump the XML into html files and build an index.html

I'll put the Doxygen output from the C code up on my site as soon as I clean
it up.  It read the entire SimGear into a single 5MB html file ;-)

Mike