I am currently experimenting with doxemacs, a lisp extension to emacs that
aids in formatting code for use with doxygen.  Being an emacs newbie this
might take a few days to get working ;-) I'll upload samples for everyone to
see shortly.  In the meantime, here are a couple of sites that have got
doxygen working well.  They show the kinds of things we can include if we
want.

Regards,

Mike

http://wbxmllib.sourceforge.net/html/index.html