Melchior FRANZ ha scritto:
* Roberto Inzerillo -- Friday 15 July 2005 11:04:

But FGFS crashes every time a new user joins the server with an aircraft which is not in my dir tree. The problem is common to many people who used this multiplayer mode.
Is there any chance we can get a new binary with a workaround?

The binary workaround can be downloaded here:
http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/aircraft/

m.  :-}

Of course, Melchior ... I know :-|
But this solution doesn't fit to this specific problem. FlightGear will crash _before_ I know which http://www.flightgear.org/Downloads/aircraft/ I need to download! Some other idea? Will FGFS check/discard/revert_to_default network packets with not existing Aircraft identifications inside?

   R.