* Curtis L. Olson -- Thursday 15 December 2005 19:21:
> In the past with Debin and Glut, specifying --enable-game-mode has
> always worked for me as expected.  But now I'm trying to do the same
> thing with freeglut-2.2.0 and Fedora Core 4.

Don't know if it has anything to do with it:

http://mail.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-cvslogs/2005-November/011451.html

Maybe your glut doesn't understand the "preferred" format.

I run fgfs with SDL, but not with the built-in "fullscreen" mode,
but manually set to screensize. And I tell my window manager to omit
the window decoration. Don't know if this works with multiscreen.

m.