Bruce Benneke wrote:

I take it you got multiheaded working with glut 3.7 on FC4?

I haven't actually configured the multiheaded stuff on FC4. I have done this with glut3.7 and an older version of Debian and didn't encounter any surprises.

I'm having general issues with my FC4 box, and haven't got around to trying multiheaded yet...
so for multiheaded systems in general....
    SDL --- blanks second monitor?

I should clarify that SDL in 'fullscreen' mode blanks the second monitor and locks the mouse to the first display.

    freeglut ---just doesn't work?

Freeglut's gamemode/fullscreen support is badly broken.

    glut 3.7 --- ok?

glut-3.7 works great.

    Openglut ---?????

No idea, hadn't even heard of it before today and have never tried it.

Any other solutions/ideas? I'm not at this stage yet with my project, but will be soon....

I'm not expecting any issues with glut-3.7 on FC4 ... should I be?