<!--
Curtis L. Olson said
"I have verified that glut game mode works great with the original glut-3.7, but it's horribly broken in freeglut." "I'd be using SDL here too if it didn't blank and lockout all the secondary displays in a multiheaded system. :-( "
-->

I take it you got multiheaded working with glut 3.7 on FC4? I'm having general issues with my FC4 box, and haven't got around to trying multiheaded yet...
so for multiheaded systems in general....
    SDL --- blanks second monitor?
    freeglut ---just doesn't work?
    glut 3.7 --- ok?
    Openglut ---?????

Any other solutions/ideas? I'm not at this stage yet with my project, but will be soon....

Bruce Benneke

begin:vcard
fn:Bruce Benneke
n:Benneke;Bruce