* Ralf Gerlich -- Tuesday 20 December 2005 10:16:
> Melchior FRANZ schrieb:
> > Unfortunately, so far it only works with "solid" (unsmoothed) objects.
> > Looks like a plib bug to me, but I have yet to find the exact reason.
>
> Maybe the normals of the faces don't get interpolated as well? (Just a
> stab in the dark)

That was, of course, what I was suspecting, too. There *is* code to
interpolate them, and it doesn't look wrong to me. I'll ask on the
plib list. The suspicious thing is that both "solid" and "smooth"
sphere are made of 92 vertices. But in the scenegraph, the solid one
has 540(!?), but the smooth one only the 92. And some faces of the
smooth one seem to be smooth when rendered. The real problem is that
only a couple of faces are rendered, while the others are just missing.
Looks like a skeleton.

m.