From: "Leidson Campos A. Ferreira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "FlightGear developers discussions" <flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:32:26 -0300
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] Programmatic control of AI traffic

Hi Barry,

I did a work to a Brazilian institute past year and the software to control
the aircraft, in fact control the flighgear simulator, exactly like your
project.

I did a C module that interacts with Telnet server of FlightGear and
controls the flight using the telnet properties/commands.

It works fine.

Leidson Campos
PlanetaMessenger.org